short answers (1 Viewer)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
A bit random but does anybody have like a collection of short answers from different sources/papers altogther? I want to practice some but it feels stupid printing out separate stimulus and question booklets from every source if its possible to collate them. If nobody has it I'll make one but just checking

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
for trials i just used thsc to practice diff trial papers
but my school gave like a few massive booklets like that for paper 1 and paper 2. For paper 1 theres i think like 2 booklets with the short answer then stimulus separate but still collated so i can try scanning and uploading that whole thing later when i have time.

MJRey

HSC
I myself wouldn't have such a collation prepared, but I mean, you don't have to print out the stimulus and question booklets. You can always look at them on your laptop as you're practising to save paper.
And I would agree, THSC is your best source of practice papers, as well as BOS.

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
for trials i just used thsc to practice diff trial papers
but my school gave like a few massive booklets like that for paper 1 and paper 2. For paper 1 theres i think like 2 booklets with the short answer then stimulus separate but still collated so i can try scanning and uploading that whole thing later when i have time.
that would be so helpful thanks a lot 🙏 🙏 🙏

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)