Should I drop 3 unit to 2 unit maths? (1 Viewer)

DashiePie

HSC
N/A
I currently do Maths 3 unit, English adv, legal, economics, modern history, bio.

At the moment I'm kind of getting the gist of the 3 unit stuff but I hate doing it. I spend so much extra time doing maths; staying after school and studying for the extra 3 unit exams. I think it's making me neglect my other subjects. I'm not terrible at it or anything but I'm also not right at the top of the class. DO you think I should drop it? Also, without 3 unit, how would my subjects scale?

mac1996

HSC
I currently do Maths 3 unit, English adv, legal, economics, modern history, bio.

At the moment I'm kind of getting the gist of the 3 unit stuff but I hate doing it. I spend so much extra time doing maths; staying after school and studying for the extra 3 unit exams. I think it's making me neglect my other subjects. I'm not terrible at it or anything but I'm also not right at the top of the class. DO you think I should drop it? Also, without 3 unit, how would my subjects scale?
you shouldn't drop, ur gona start liking it after you do more of it
i was in your position, doing a lot of maths but neglecting other subjects
and i was considering to drop it mid term 2, but then got a tutor and ended up with the top marks for my half yearly
never give up

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
If you're only year 11 decide at the end of the year.
+1.

However since this is in the HSC thread

What are the marks you've been getting both in Prelim and in your current HSC courses? If it's above 60% I'd reconsider dropping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)