• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

should i drop ipt? (1 Viewer)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Originally posted by CrashOveride
I dunno how im gona get round to doing this project thing.
What sux is that i only get 2 lessons of IPT per week...coz the 3rd is eaten up by my 4u math class. I was jus wondewring, isnt there a set number of hours u have to be like present at school for a certain course to satisfy some bs criteria? Coz statistically, i think ive only attended some 60% of IPT lessons since yr12.
don't worry for ipt you can basically learn all by yourself with any textbook

lol i showed up to 99% of my ipt classes......but 99% of the time i was just there physically but mentally and spiritually i was somewhere else

hmmmmm sleeping in the computer rooms with heaters in winter and air con during summer.....nice :p

malfrax

DROP IPT AS SOON AS YOU CAN! The subject is seemingly easy with a small workload but it's hard to get good marks in it.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Originally posted by malfrax
DROP IPT AS SOON AS YOU CAN! The subject is seemingly easy with a small workload but it's hard to get good marks in it.
i can prove you wrong on that and i believe that there are plenty of other people on this forum which can also prove you wrong

it does not matter what subject you do in the hsc, hard work and effort will be shown in the end
ipt does not have a small workload, there is plenty of things which you need to memorise, if you have a good memory then you're set because in the exams, every question is just writing out all the theory and then related it to the question, provide a small example at the end....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)