Should I drop MX1? (1 Viewer)

Chiprr

HSC
Stop i still have to do the tests and hw for it
Still having to do the tasks for it is the worst. I'm lucky in that my school doesn't give us homework to complete (they wouldn't check it anyways but it probably doesn't help us that we don't get given any). I have 3 take-home maths assessments due this term and having to complete them genuinely sucks and having technology components is annoying.

Susu123

HSC
my friend did integration by parts bcz i told them to use it for the "diff hence/otherwise integrate .."
bro im learn int by parts and i genuinely cried i get the concept but some of the questions just seem impossible

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
bro im learn int by parts and i genuinely cried i get the concept but some of the questions just seem impossible
i had to tell you guys to shut up im sorry i love you STOP TALKING TOO LOUD the 4u scum

Susu123

HSC
it was an optimisation question as well... i was genuinely tweaking when i saw her paper lmao our teacher is concerned cos she doesnt try in 2u ๐Ÿ’€
she literally pulled her up seperately during lunch to discuss the test ๐Ÿ’€miss said she doesnt want to say it in front of the whole class
but suprisingly she wasnt last in our class, idk who was

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
she literally pulled her up seperately during lunch to discuss the test ๐Ÿ’€miss said she doesnt want to say it in front of the whole class
but suprisingly she wasnt last in our class, idk who was
shes so funny HAHAHAH babe hop on whatsapp i know who

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)