Should there be an Aboriginal voice to parliament? (1 Viewer)

A Proposed Law: to alter the Constitution to recognise the First Peoples of Australia by establishin

• Yes

Votes: 69 44.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 32.9%
  • Idk/results

Votes: 35 22.6%

• Total voters

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
What do they want us to do, live in our country where millions of people don't even have basic human rights? The only way to get people to KNOW the issue your country is experiencing is to protest, or else western media will ignore it and we won't get help.
It's not the west's job to fix your shithole country. The rich arab gulf states you people jerk off over for being so rich should be the ones helping you.

And the whole point is these immigrants bring the same culture and ideologies that led to these countries being so bad in the first place, unless you think these countries have oppressive governments because of the climate or something?

Also, the absolute hilarity of muslims talking about "human rights". I wonder how many of these people cry about the islamic oppression of religious minotiries? These clowns probably fucking celebrate when pakistan sentences people to death for "blasphemy".

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Knowing there's Palestinian Australians they shouldn't have done that.
I don't support Israel, but why the fuck should the government's policies be based on whether or not it hurts the feelings of some irrelevant minority? How about they shut up and show even a token modicum of gratitude for being allowed to live in a country vastly better than their own people could ever dream of building? These people act like they're doing us a favor by living here and that we owe them for the privilege.

It's a nuisance to you, because you're not getting affected by it, but most the people I know whether Palestinian or not, immigrant or not, muslim or not, feel the pain and suffering and want our fellow friends to have peace and not suffer.
These people were literally celebrating in the streets when Hamas butchered Israeli civilians. They do NOT support peace, netiher side wants peace. They want to use violence to advance their respective ethnoreligious nationalist interests. 'From the river to the sea' is a war cry, not a plea for peace, regardless of whether you think israelis deserve to be the recipients of violence or not.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
get your bloody ass biased opinion out of here
What does "biased" mean here, exactly? How is this "biased", but muslims advocating for their religion isn't "biased"?

Do you imagine that the word "biased" means "literally has a different opinion to lolcti"?

don’t blame it on a stupid protest when you’ve been hating on it your whole life
I didn't blame anything on a protest. But yes, it's worthy of being hated - you cry about muslims being "oppressed", but are absolutely fine with muslims doing oppressing of their own.

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
no one is going to help palestine except maybe yemen which is attacking israel directly right now

the rest of the muslim world has too much to lose or doesnt really care

this is their own version of abos or blm, they protest and complain but take no direct action

end of story

stop demanding any1 do shit no ones gonna

Last edited:

lolcti

HSC
N/A
What does "biased" mean here, exactly? How is this "biased", but muslims advocating for their religion isn't "biased"?

Do you imagine that the word "biased" means "literally has a different opinion to lolcti"?

I didn't blame anything on a protest. But yes, it's worthy of being hated - you cry about muslims being "oppressed", but are absolutely fine with muslims doing oppressing of their own.
I cry cause people like you exist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)