sick during hsc (1 Viewer)

microfung

HSC
u know how those supervisors said if ur feeling sick u gotta tel them b4 the exam and fill out this form? did anyone do dat?

and......does that mean.....if u think ur gonna get a lower ranking in the hsc than the assessment mark (compared within school) then they'll take that into account and wont scale down as much? do u need a doctors cert.????

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Um, I was sick and I got a misadventure/illness form. The supervisors had to know before or during the exam because they have to comment on your behaviour and so forth during the exam. You do need a doctor's certificate or your appeal will not be accepted, and despite that, your appeal may be rejected even if you do have a doctor's certificate. I don't know how the marking thing works though. Why are you asking? If you were thinking about lodging an illness form you are too late. All appeals had to be sumitted to the board last Wednesday or something.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
I filled one out. The deadline for filing misadventure forms was the final day of the hsc, so it's too late now.

Its not your assessment marks from the school that they use, they calculate it using your ranks. If your final assessment mark turns out to be higher than your exam mark, then they'll award you our assessment mark as your entire hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)