situation (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok, heres the deal...

I dated this guy for 18 months but we broke up 5 months ago, right? Ok, now like a normal person I moved on and only like 2 weeks ago something happened with a guy who is also my best friend and who I trust and love dearly. I told a few close friends but one of the exes friends overheard us talking about it and told the ex. Now hes texting me saying hes wants to talk about it and he needs closure and that he thinks it his business.

I don't see how its anything to do with him whatsoever. I had his friend texting me til 4am saying things like "you're a heartless bitch."

Er, stacy we broke up 3 months ago.
that doesn't mean we can't still go out?
actually, thats exactly what it means.

if you're not careful, wayne, you're gonna lose me.
I did you lose you, 3 months ago we broke up, remember? are you mental? HELLO! Get the net!

HSC
Ok I'm lost.

You hooked up w/your best friend but your ex's friends are pissed?

I hooked up with my best friend and now my ex is saying that he wants to "talk" about it with me and his friend who was the one who found out and told him is "really really hurt" and "pissed" at me.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Er, stacy we broke up 3 months ago.
that doesn't mean we can't still go out?
actually, thats exactly what it means.

if you're not careful, wayne, you're gonna lose me.
I did you lose you, 3 months ago we broke up, remember? are you mental? HELLO! Get the net!
i take it this is the conversation between you and the ex?

it's got nothing to do with him, unless it was his best friend, which it isn't, so i don't see why he's making it his business.

however, you may want to just do as he asks and 'have a chat' about it, to make him leave you be about it.

was it three or five months ago? i suppose it doesn't matter though, both are still a while.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Seriously man, don't stress. It's got nothing to do with either of them.

Although, you could be A+ and say 'yeh ill talk to you about it. Oh btw, he's better than you'
lol.

HSC
Seriously man, don't stress. It's got nothing to do with either of them.

Although, you could be A+ and say 'yeh ill talk to you about it. Oh btw, he's better than you'

Yeah best friend was like, "three simple words... Just. Get. Fucked."

Lol THAT never happened with the ex so yeah.

He showed up at my house this morning... I was still asleep, lulz.

Thank you, I'm glad I'm not seeing this in some warped way.

HSC
i take it this is the conversation between you and the ex?

it's got nothing to do with him, unless it was his best friend, which it isn't, so i don't see why he's making it his business.

however, you may want to just do as he asks and 'have a chat' about it, to make him leave you be about it.

was it three or five months ago? i suppose it doesn't matter though, both are still a while.

ROFL. That was a wayne's world quote.

I refuse to talk to him about cause it has nothing to do with him at all and is none of his business. Hes so clingy and it pisses me off so hard.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
oh.

hahahaha. nice. i was a tiny bit confussed there.

yeah that's fair enough. just ignore him completely. you've done nothing wrong. hopefully he gets the message =]].

Russdog

russell
HSC
i totally thought you went out with a guy called wayne.

HSC
ew.

heres what you should tell him.

"sometimes people move on. usually because the couple grew apart. however, in this case, its just because your personality is just so... well abhorrent."

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Learn to find the 'off' button on your phone.

HalcyonSky

HSC
it's fair enough, being together for 18 months, 3 months apart really isnt that long and the reality of it tends to recur when the other person hooks up with someone else

give him a break you heartless bitch.

HSC
it's fair enough, being together for 18 months, 3 months apart really isnt that long and the reality of it tends to recur when the other person hooks up with someone else

give him a break you heartless bitch.
are you blind? did you see the part where I put five months in bold?! Dude, thats almost half a year!

The 3 months was a waynes world quote.

Rainie

HSC
Your ex hasn't got over you i'm assuming. Block his number by calling your network provider?

You've gotten over him and it's not your fault that you can and he can't. The way I sorta see it, your ex wants to make up with you because he wants to talk about your past relationship with him.

Do yourself a favour girl and tell him to piss off and mind his own business. It's YOUR life, not his.

HalcyonSky

HSC
are you blind? did you see the part where I put five months in bold?! Dude, thats almost half a year!

The 3 months was a waynes world quote.
hahah yeah sweet good work on editing it after i posted

it's still reasonable that he feels weird about it, i know plenty of people who get all melancholic when their ex starts fucking other people regardless of the timeframe

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
hahah yeah sweet good work on editing it after i posted

it's still reasonable that he feels weird about it, i know plenty of people who get all melancholic when their ex starts fucking other people regardless of the timeframe
nah, it wasn't edited, it was always five months.
the quote says three months.

HalcyonSky

HSC
she bolded it after i posted, you expect me to read every word in her post? i saw 3 months at the end and it overrode whatever i saw at the start :(

my point is that timeframe is irrelevant, i think its normal for him to be acting how he is, 1 and a half years at your age is a long time for a relationship. You were probably his first 'love' too

HSC
she bolded it after i posted, you expect me to read every word in her post? i saw 3 months at the end and it overrode whatever i saw at the start :(

my point is that timeframe is irrelevant, i think its normal for him to be acting how he is, 1 and a half years at your age is a long time for a relationship. You were probably his first 'love' too
whether or not it is acceptable for him to be hung up on her still, she is still entitled to be free to make choices to be with other people after five months.

and he is not entitled to harass her for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)