smart ipt persons (1 Viewer)

Fry

is there anyone who really smart at ipt? im not the computer type so im kinda having trouble with the major project.

do we need to write an introduction? with the system development cycle, do we need to write the stages and the sub-headings that go with it. say for instance, understanding the problem has preliminary investigation, protype, etc do we need to include those subheadings. and how long should each stage be? 5 paragraphs, a page?? i would really appreciate it if someone replied cos i need help!

esther

HSC
do u hab to do a feasibility study or something???
i hab my feasibility study which wasnt very long... if u want i can scan or something and send it to u if u want it....

Dario

HSC
Your teacher should give you this information about the project. On our project sheet, it had exactly what was needed in what section, how many marks it was worthm, and approximately how long each section should be. Your teacher didn't give you this did they ? Ask them for a sheet with this on it and hopefully you will get one.

Fry

esther - yes please!! that would be lovely!!!

no, our teacher didnt give us anything! and he expects us to know what to do. ill try asking if but he doesnt have it, is it possible for u to scan your one and send it to me?

Last edited:

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
is there anyone who really smart at ipt? im not the computer type <Snip>
It's not necessary when studying IPT to have any idea about what computers are/how they work/"What's a 'Windows'?"/etc.

In fact, it is often proved to us in class that it is detrimental to know anything at all about computers.

For example, Microwave apparently has a larger bandwidth than Optic-Fibre, and 'Cable' and 'Broadband' are distinctly different.

Oh, and to run a Multimedia System, the computer must be a Pentium 4 2GHz at the very least. *Grumph*

bellicoseboy

to run a Multimedia System, the computer must be a Pentium 4 2GHz at the very least
You'd never hear the word 'Pentium' in our class, because "macs are so much better than pcs for this reason and that". Anyone have mac-fanatics for teachers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)