SMH called back! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregjb

HSC
The SMH called me regarding the Maths Ext 1 paper! How exciting! For some reason the moderators keep deleting my posts so I'm not going to mention the reason I'm posting this but assume those I want to talk to will know why! So if you would like to also talk to the SMH (annonymously if you would like) about what happened please PM me!

Do not flame/delete! Also, umm question 6) b) was really hard dont you all think? My answer was like totally wrong... and stuff...

This is a genuine thread now so Mods cant delete it!

B

bekmay

haha go you!
are they actually going to write something on it?

munchiecrunchie

HSC
lol wow nice work =)

I'd like to have a say if there's room for my opinions . . .

gregjb

HSC
munchiecrunchie said:
lol wow nice work =)

I'd like to have a say if there's room for my opinions . . .
Right now we are just looking for a comment from those involved so they have a genuine source rather than a "he said she said" source. I know there are people out there so please, if you can comment about this, do so.

I know some people have enough moral fibre to stick up for the truth :p

Zeber

HSC
lol by next year you'll be kicking yourself in the nuts worryin about and wasting your time on the most redundant thing ever.

qw1234

HSC
N/A
ruse students: you have the right to remain silent. there is no guilt in exercising that right. the bos is doing its own enquiries into the matter, there's no benefit in getting the fucking media involved. they will, inevitably, skew the story to vilify your school.

gregjb

HSC
qw1234 said:
ruse students: you have the right to remain silent. there is no guilt in exercising that right. the bos is doing its own enquiries into the matter, there's no benefit in getting the fucking media involved. they will, inevitably, skew the story to vilify your school.
The BoS has done it's "investigations" and claimed nothing happened. The school principal claims nothing happened even when confronted with names of people saying the opposite.

The school is completely silent on the issue.

Yes, you have the right to remain silent. But do you seriously have such disregard for basic morals that you would not be truthful about this? It only takes one student, and you can remain completely annonymous.

Also, qw1234, what do you suppose will happen if the BoS retracted it's media statement claiming Ruse had gone wrong? Similar backlash I would imagine. However, the corrupt organisation that it is, the 'BoS will not retract that statement unless there is some genuine opposal put forward. That is why I am asking for just 1 student to step forward and do what is right.

Also, regarding "lost time worrying" - I would rather be on here bludging away than staring mindlessly at a chemistry book. I only have to tab out between msn conversations.

gregjb

HSC
qw1234 said:
Also, why am I not suprised you created this account today and this is your only reply. Scared of your normal BoredofStudies identity?

qw1234

HSC
N/A
gregjb said:
But do you seriously have such disregard for basic morals that you would not be truthful about this?
silence is not a lie. we are under no obligation to cooperate with the media. don't let greg manipulate you with his guilt-tripping.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
This Thread is about the extra 15 mins Ruse had.

MODS.
BAN THIS USER AND LOCK THIS THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)