• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

So.... Introduce Yourselves (2005) (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I thought I might make a new introductions thread for UTS Communications... so that all the new students this year can introduce yourselves.... you might even bump in to people from BoS in your lectures! Include photos if you want!

I'm Ashlee... I'm in second year journalism. I'm from Albury and I live in UTS Housing. I like UTS Communications! This year in first semester I am studying Professional Practice and Culture, Media Information and the Law and Print Features. In second semester I am studying News and Current Affairs, Editing and Publishing 1 and Online Journalism 1.

Here is a photo of me at Arthur's Pass in NZ on holiday!

olay

HSC
aw, noone else introduced themselves!!

hello all, i am oLLie and i am doing social inquiry [first yr]. i am totally loving intro to soc inq, and am enjoying PAC and CCI. CIE sucks a bit, but the readings got better as they went along, and so did that lecture last wk [oh my gosh, another one today!] so maybe it'll get better.

umm.... here is a pictorial of my sister in law, my sis, my baby niece [she is so tiny!!] and i [i'm on the very right in brown]. so if you ever see me, do come and say hello :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)