So... where is the Law School? (1 Viewer)

Lainee

HSC
I received a letter from USyd Faculty of Law a while ago that mentions that they're building a new Faculty of Law building on the main campus. So there's no law facilities there at the moment (library, moot courts) and students have to go to the St James Campus?

What I thought was that since they have to do their other degree in the first three years, law stuff is on the main campus. And then in 4th and 5th year they'll move to the St James Campus. But with no law facilities on the main campus...?

Lainee

HSC
So there is no 'law building' right now on the main campus?

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
I still to this day never had to use the law library, except for legal research classes which basically teach you how to use the law library...

In terms of getting to the law school, it's a 10-15 min bus ride or a 5 min walk to redfern station and 10 min train ride to st james. However the timetabling system always makes sure you have 1 hour between your legal research (the only class which requires law facilities) and other classes on the main campus.

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Not my fault, someone decided to invent lexis online and westlaw and casebase and legaltrac and ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)