So who else thinks we got slid a 2 unit paper? (1 Viewer)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
silverfiction said:
*rolls eyes*

i'm not going to re-explain it.. nor do i care what you think is right. Similes aren't limited to including the term 'like' in all their sentences. Their are a lot of different ways to include similes in text without always saying 'like an apple' 'like a stop sign'.

anyway the point of this thread is not english, its maths.

and you don't even do general maths.

plus i'm getting sick and tired of arguing with an idiot.
have a good life.

:wave:
lol.

just lol in general

at you
and your primary school level payouts.

if you're so concerned with the content of the thread why did you blow up at the other guy about something unrelated

you have a good life too downer

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
wixxy2348 said:
Hey Pwnage101..
Today's exam was a REALLY REALLY difficult paper compared with pretty much every other HSC past paper I've done over the last few months (2001 - 2007 HSC, CSSA trials since 2001, 2006 & 2007 NEAP and 6 past papers from MANSWA) in which I averaged 96-ish.
That said, I'm still hoping for late 80s, early 90s as most of the content, while being difficult, I was able to handle.
Still quite a jump from my hopes of mid-90s... Sorta cut coz I studied my butt off. *sigh*

Apart from that... no it was nowhere NEAR as difficult as a 2U paper, the OP is wrong.
Wow at your preparation relative to mine...

I'd like somewhere in the 80 range, but again, relative to that level of preparation...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)