• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

social imapact of technology (1 Viewer)

*dont_tempt_me*

hey everyone, i just started the topic social impact on technology and i was just wondering does anyone else do that topic or has done. if so is it possible for you to send me some notes. I am also in the middle of doing an assignment on the impact of mobile phones so if anyone has any ideas please tell me.

thanks heaps

my email is rug@speedlink.com.au

aditya

HSC
im doing social impact.... i ahve one on mobile phones as well which is due next term,... im pretty demoralised for cafs... the teacher is trying to differentiate the students form her shit tests... and shes giving all the hot girls the good marks... fucking gay... my assignment is just as good as theirs...but i get a few marks less... so dogged.. .happaned for english as well...

not really fair... not realy my fault that she cant test us for shit... y should i suffer...

and if u really wann ahelp :D u could be very nice and send me ur irp???

ill send u mine if u want, it was on technology as well

Last edited:

mishka

HSC
N/A
Don't worry Aditya....!!!! There's still trials to go! :uhhuh:

I'm actually not doing Social Impact of Technology, but it looks interesting. We're doing Family and Societal Interactions. It's all about laws and legislature that support and protect individuals, families and groups (including the aged). If you need any guidance, I guess you could also refer to any textbooks you might have - I know the Excel guide has a summary for all three options. My CAFS textbook only has info for the core topics, I don't know about any other textbooks, or if there ARE any other versions!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)