• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

some help would be great plz (1 Viewer)

but why....

FIRENDS FOREVER!!
the red things connected to the blue thing, the bl
HSC
hay my name is Bearyn, im currently researchiing for my pip and i was hoping you guys and girls wouldn't mind answering some questions for me. ok first "what do you think makes a man today" second "what do feel are the moral and ethical aspects that should be displayed by a man" and finally "how do you feel the roll of men has changed over the since the womens liberation movement".. thanks everyone if you could give any or all of those questions a lil of your time i would be very thankful , bye

Kulazzi

HSC
[]b"what do you think makes a man today"[/b]

From my personal point of view, I think a man made today would be able be multi-skilled - for example, fix odd jobs around the house and can also cook and clean a little (very unlikely for males in my family).

"what do you feel are the moral and ethical aspects that should be displayed by a man"

I'm not too clear on this. Can you expand a little please?

"how do you feel the role of men has changed over the since the womens liberation movement

Maybe you should date when the women's liberation movement occurred. Also, I can't seem to understand this question. Do you mean how the attitudes of men have changed towards women or something? I can't seem to link the two together.

I think you should add more questions. If this is your questionnaire then it's far too brief. In order to meet the outcomes, I think you should have more questions. That way you can receive more answers and therefore make more comments and conclusions about what people have written.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)