• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

someone help idk what i wanna be in the future (3 Viewers)

anonymoushehe

HSC
i just started year 12 and its starting to hit me for some reason and im stressing so badly because i dont know what i wanna be in the future - like everybody at school knows what they wanna be and im worried because my biggest fear is deadass being broke - someone pls tell me that im not alone or if anyone has experienced this before HELP

person3024

HSC
man im in my last week of the hsc and still don't know what i wanna be

Scrambled

HSC
i just started year 12 and its starting to hit me for some reason and im stressing so badly because i dont know what i wanna be in the future - like everybody at school knows what they wanna be and im worried because my biggest fear is deadass being broke - someone pls tell me that im not alone or if anyone has experienced this before HELP
yeah I'm in the same boat everyone else seems so set in their life but I'm still so very lost :/

shoulfer

HSC
just research everything you are interested in very thoroughly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)