• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sooo (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Bitches, do me

Now that I got your attention

For critical response, who is the target audience meant to be?
Markers?
Academics?
Educated people?
No-one?
Because in my report, I wrote that "Academics may choose to read my work" and the bitch of a teacher just wrote "REALLY?!"
Now what

Last edited:

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Re: Bitches, do me

Originally posted by babydoll_
Now that I got your attention

For critical response, who is the target audience meant to be?
Markers?
Academics?
Educated people?
No-one?
Because in my report, I wrote that "Academics may choose to read my work" and the bitch of a teacher just wrote "REALLY?!"
Now what
It depends on your topic and use of language, I believe. I covered that aspect in this section of my Reflection Statement.

These aspects have also been central within my essay, and as such, a key purpose of my work is to discuss the evolution of the literary utopia while emphasising constant elements, the parameters of utopia. It is these fluid 'boundaries' that have allowed literary representations of the utopian ethic to remain consistent, in intent, if not in details. Through tracing developments, I have also attempted to emphasise the mimetic aspects of the genre. Therefore, my work was designed to be read primarily by an audience familar with utopic representations, attempting to heighten appreciation of the genre through conveying it's evolution.

Good luck.. :) Did you have a certain audience in mind? If so, just list them (Even if you make it up) and provide at least some justification.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
FINALLY someone replied
but did you do a CR?
Sure did. Mine was the one about utopias. (Hence my talking about them in that excerpt.) :p

How is it going?

I still have another month of entries to write in my Journals..What fun.

Jinglebell

HSC
for my audience wankishness i wrote:

"I composed for the Shakespeare purists, who are reluctant to let Shakespeare evolve with humanity. I want them to see that Shakespeare is humanity, humanity is contemporary and evolving, and therefore there is no crime in bringing Shakespeare on the journey with us. Perhaps closer to my heart, though, I composed for another extreme, those who cannot see any worth in Shakespeare. In connecting Shakespeare with The Simpsons, a text most young people value and appreciate, I wanted to validate the Bards place in modern life. My audience should therefore have some knowledge of the texts of both composers, and an appreciation for at least one of them. A level of sophistication is also necessary due to the sophisticated nature of the critical response medium."

...most of that was ripped straight from my report, the only bit of it i liked:)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
ok...
thats cool Jinglebell

do we have to discuss the link to normal course? we do, right?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Hehehhee
I think I'm in love with you Jinglebell
You are a lightsaber

Jinglebell

HSC
Hehehhee
I think I'm in love with you Jinglebell
You are a lightsaber
*blush and giggle*
hmm, probably shouldn't tell huy that, he might object:p

but really, i'm just an A-1 procrastinatorer:D

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Yes. This journal is almost completed.. (Up to August 8th, and the 'finishing' of my essay.)

Following this, all I have to do is finish my footnoting, annotate my bibliography (briefly), and then print out my work in tired/euphoric relief. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by sugaryblue
7 months, beat that :(

okay, not exactly 7 months but my journal pages are scattered everywhere!!

well see there was this problem of not having a journal...until a few hours ago :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)