Sources anyone? know any quotes from modern & ancient historians? (1 Viewer)

omniscientbeing

HSC
N/A
Hey does anyone know of any resources (hopefully websites) which contain sources both primary n secondary i.e seals, inscriptions, ancient n modern historians quotes demonstrating their perspctives on the reign of the major kings cyrus, darius I and xerxes I, as well as the role subject peoples had in the persian empire. See i'm looking for quotes to support my arguements 4 essays and I want to compare n contrast ancient and modern perspectives so I dn't focus on a single source or perspective, I would like a range of both. I need a range of evidence to backup the statements I make about kings and their reign and the role the people they ruled had in the empire but I can't seem to find any relevant info.I want to compare different historians perspectives via quotes to show both sides to an agruement (or to demonstrate the bias of historians such as Herodotus when compared with modern historian perspectives) or if they are in agreement to reignforce an idea. Does neone know of any sources that could help? I would really appreciate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)