Spanish extension! (1 Viewer)

study budd[Y]

Reformist Nerd
HSC
HEY!

IF there are any people doing spanish extension in these forums...could u help us out by putting up some questions that yous got from ur trial.half yearlie or even assesment tasks!

thankz heapZ!!
buy the way...how borin is that film "BArrio"!

Hottieflossy

are you in year 11? and barrio isnt that bad, its only crap because you're made to watch it 100 times or so. do you want the writing questions..because those would be the only ones relevant as the scene extracts change from year to year, dont they?

Hottieflossy

this is our trial ones...for writing:
Q3: a pesar de extensivos programas para prevenir las drogas, como se explica el aumento del uso y aceptacion de las drogas en nuestra sociedad? discuta este comentario en la forma de un ensayo.

Q4: un programa de radio le ha pedido que desarrolle el tema: "el impacto de la televisio y el internet en la familia" escriba el guion de lo que va a decir

study budd[Y]

Reformist Nerd
HSC
hey!...thankz heapz!....i do spanish and spanish extension at my school!
how did u find the oral exams earlier on this year?!
ok
here r my trial ones
Write an essay on the following issue "That a youths sound development all begins with a good family environment"
or
Write a newsletter report on "part time work for high school students

How r u studying for extension?!

Hottieflossy

i was really nervous when i had to do the HSC oral exam...i think my nervousness might have stuffed it up because when we did oral assessments at saturday school i always got 5/5 or 4/5...so i was doing well....for extension, i watched barrio...well, only the scenes we had to watch but im gonna watch it whole today and im also going to study the techniques. our teacher gave us a list of slang words that javi, manu y rai use so im gonna learn those in case we have to write from their points of view in part B of the response to text. then i might do some practice questions..i doubt i will though.

a que escuela vas? bueno, suerte! despues escribi en el otro forum para decirme como te fue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)