• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Special Provisions for exams HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

tim05

HSC
Can you have multiple ones?

Like I have been told to try and get a writer for the exams because I physically can not write legibly (although I can read it) unless i 1/2 my writing speed.

Then i was looking at the rest of the list - and apparelently I can obtain "extra time to rest" and be allowed to take medication in the exam for my ADHD. (I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS BECAUSE I DO NOT NEED IT just saying that if i felt liek it i could apply). Then it has listed anxiety... I was diagnosed with type 2 insomnia about 11 months ago due to anxiety. So for this I could get seperate supervision and extra tiem to rest (I will not apply for this one either as I have got it under control via excessive numbers of relaxation techniques (cant take medications for it coz of other stuff).

The closing date says april 1 for applications - I am in the process now of having blood tests analyzed as the doctor thinks I have Celiac disease... and at the moment my bones and muscles are so sore i jsut sit here and only mover from my wrist to fingers to write. I can pick up a pen to write but i run out of energy at the end of the page... IF I GET THE RESULTS BACK BY APRIL 1... would I be able to apply for:

1. Rest Breaks (as one of the symptoms i have is chronic fatigue althought not cfs)
2. extra time to rest (under chronic physical dificulties)
3. toilet breaks (research CD and take a guess at what symptom)
4. extra time (if i can not get a writer as they have assumed low salt levels in my body [in analyses now] cause the cramps in my hands i get whilst writing)
5. bite sized food to take in (as i need sugar hits to keep up energy at the moment)

what do i do if i dont get results by the 1st of april???

sorry it was sooo long!!!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
melsc said:
I was a reader/writer 4 SC and HSC exams in past years if you have any questions will answer them if you like
yeah same iv had to be a reader/ writer in the past for people
if you have any questions i will answer them if you like

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i know for sure that you get your own room when you do your assessments and your exams, such as your trial and the external hsc exam. this is for the obvious reason for having the use of a scribe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)