Specification (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Our teachers told us they "may" specify and we should try to learn a bit about all the texts- have they ever specified in the past?

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
No, and I'd wager more than 50 bucks that they won't specify on Monday.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
seremify007 said:
Our teachers told us they "may" specify and we should try to learn a bit about all the texts- have they ever specified in the past?
No - it even specifically is stated by the Board that there is no specification:
the NSW Board of Studies said:
This booklet is a prescribed text. In the HSC examination
students may be asked to refer to at least one text that
they have selected from the stimulus booklet.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
seremify007 said:
there have been too many queries about this and the answer is NO! NO they WON'T SPECIFY WHICH TEXT IN THE STIMULUS BOOKLET TO USE! they just can't do that, there;s too many texts to know about and write 3 pages on. they cannot specify a text, because it advantages the people who studied that text for the exam and disadvantages those who didn't. its just not right and if they do, i'll personally go up to the board of studies (wherever the hell it is) and tell em off and make em change it.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
As in.. I know that they can specify but how likely are they to do it? I know they can spec in Mod B, but what about Mod C?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)