• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

spongebob squarepants ~ ur fav character is... (2 Viewers)

rific

HSC
I, for some in-explicable reason, ended up seeing the spongebob movie. I was a little disturbed I have to say, but that was probably the Hasselhoff factor... that was just a little too creepy. :p

As for character, that little snail thing - Gary? Gerry? not sure of it's name, but he was in the episode I've seen too - definitely needs a bigger part in the series, stole every scene it was in.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
yeh same here!
i love plankton. we don't have nick at home but we did on holidays, and i'm planning on seeing the movie... if it's good enough for the shins and the flaming lips it's good enough for me.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i love spongebob's laugh..that's awesome..

spongebob's pretty cool..but gary beats him by far (that's right enoch..'meow')

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I think Squidward is the funniest - I don't really like the show because Spongebob is such an annoying character, but Squidward cracks me up with his sarcasm and paranoia..

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
ne1 watch the movie/?/it was kewl excpet for like last 15 mins where the scuba diver started to killl it and then david hasslehoff just totally over killed it

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i dunno..i thought the movie was pretty crap..but then i guess it's not really meant for people our age..there were some good bits..but generally it was kinda lame lol..

my fav bit though was patrick with the long legs in fishnet stockings *wolf whistles*
hehe..'i'm on it'..:D

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
gary is cool... "maow"
patrick is good because of his sheer stupidity...
whats the texan squirel called?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
em_516 said:
i dunno..i thought the movie was pretty crap..but then i guess it's not really meant for people our age..there were some good bits..but generally it was kinda lame lol..
try watchin the cartoons over a long period of time.. i did a year or two ago...
it is extremely clever.... with subtle adult jokes while kids dont get it but still find the slapstick side humourous.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lol..i did watch the episodes..a couple of years ago anyway..when i still had fox :( ..i still love the show..but the movie isn't as good at all..

the texan squirrel is called sandy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)