Srp?!!? (1 Viewer)

TeenageTragedyx

HSC
Colour shadows personally

Are you referring to an internal school award or external award?
Extrernal.

I did my SRP on "how soil changes with depth?" It was categorised as a 'hard' earth an enviromental experiment but I found it quite easy. I can't really give you any advice for the SRP but to choose something you like, have the resources to do and do well and that will fit into your weekly timetable. If you've got a lot of other stuff (work, training etc) on during the week, don't choose something that is going to require constant work, choose an experiment that can be conducted over one weekend or something. Good luck! :)
No, i understand. I also don't like taking peoples ideas. I think i have figured out my experiment now anyway.. :)

Do coloured shadows. The cabbage one is a Year 12 experiment, not that special really.
really what subject?? chemistry??

Funkifrog

HSC
I did my SRP on the effectiveness and comparison of cheap and expensive batteries (always was interested to know) was a disaster, left to the last minute, don't remind me.

What topics interest you? Anything you have always wanted to compare or research?
LOL that's funny same thing happened to me I ended up bullshiting my answers and in the end got really good marks but yes that is bad so don't do it lol!

TeenageTragedyx

HSC
Yeh its a chemistry experiment, in Acidic Environment topic.

Very boring imo, takes about 10 minutes max :/
Ahhh well. If im doing it id be using it as a base for my experiment. Not the whole thing in general :lol:

wrecking

derp.
HSC
mine was on natural food indicators (cabbage juice, turmeric solution & beetroot juice). i think i got pretty good marks but meh. i don't do science any more. thank god.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
isnt that a good thing??
In a way.

But you wont have anything to compare to, like how it changes in strong acid/weak acid and depends on what base you use, strong/base weak base, also distilled water (pH 7) to see what it changes to... If you're going to do it, you should have a full comparison.

Unless offcourse you plan to do sometihng completly different which I have not picked up on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)