Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Is it worth seeeing

Dont tell us what happens in it

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
it hasnt been released yet...its out May 19 or somethign like that...unless ur referring to return of the jedi (which is the third movie of the 'trilogy' b4 episode 1 and 2 were filmed)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Supra said:
it hasnt been released yet...its out May 19 or somethign like that...unless ur referring to return of the jedi (which is the third movie of the 'trilogy' b4 episode 1 and 2 were filmed)
No, i was referring to Revenge of the Sith, i thought it was already out

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
crazyhomo said:
no, you're an idiot
Its just that i heard that it was out, so i assumed it was. But how am i an idiot

scoby_2000

HSC
i dunno if any of you guys go to www.imdb.com but to me its like a second religion and i pride myself knowing shit about the history of film and shit

and as we know titanic is in 1st position for most money made for a film internationally....and lotr:rotk is 2nd....i reckon....i just have this hunch.... that star wars will make third....

seeing as any decently big film these days gets in the top ten it will totally do that... but it will be a good ask....

if your interested check out the most money made films at http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross?region=world-wide

i reckon it will easily over take the harry potters....what do you guys think?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
scoby_2000 said:
i dunno if any of you guys go to www.imdb.com but to me its like a second religion and i pride myself knowing shit about the history of film and shit

and as we know titanic is in 1st position for most money made for a film internationally....and lotr:rotk is 2nd....i reckon....i just have this hunch.... that star wars will make third....

seeing as any decently big film these days gets in the top ten it will totally do that... but it will be a good ask....

if your interested check out the most money made films at http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross?region=world-wide

i reckon it will easily over take the harry potters....what do you guys think?
The movie that has made the most amount of money is Star Wars, as they make most of their cash from Merchandising

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Korn said:
Is it worth seeeing

Dont tell us what happens in it
Anakin turns into Darth Vader
All the Jedi bar Yoda and Obi Wan die
Padme dies

Of course you'd already know that if you've watched the original trilogy.

scoby_2000

HSC
Korn said:
The movie that has made the most amount of money is Star Wars, as they make most of their cash from Merchandising
out of video and theatre.....

which is what a film is.....

scoby_2000

HSC
Minai said:
Anakin turns into Darth Vader
All the Jedi bar Yoda and Obi Wan die
Padme dies

omg i didnt know padme dies!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

shes so hot tho!!!!

how she die?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
scoby_2000 said:
omg i didnt know padme dies!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

shes so hot tho!!!!

how she die?
LOL, well I just assumed she does since she's not in the original trilogy.

Oh wait...I remember Leia saying in Ep6 that "my mother died when I was very young"

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
So does that mean she won't die in this? Or will Natalie Portman be pregant with twins in this movie? Cos seriously, that's not hot.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i think she dies giving birth to teh twins...i read somewhere that anakin force chokes her but that seems a little out of his character as he loves her like heaps and is obsessed with her...we'll have to wait and c, i reckon itll b hte third best out of all the films, as empire strikes back and return of the jedi were really good.

tennille

HSC
It will be the best out of the first three...so much will happen...Anakin turns to Darth Vader, Leia and Luke are born, Padme' dies...Senator Palpatine turns into the emperor...I agree that the older Star Wars (ie a new hope, empire strikes back and return of the jedi) are the best.

I think there is a special premiere of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith sometime soon (I heard). That's probably why Korn thought it was out now.

tennille

HSC
Supra said:
i think she dies giving birth to teh twins...i read somewhere that anakin force chokes her but that seems a little out of his character as he loves her like heaps and is obsessed with her...we'll have to wait and c, i reckon itll b hte third best out of all the films, as empire strikes back and return of the jedi were really good.
It is possible that Anakin does choke her. The emperor has so much power over him, yet it is out of his character. But don't forget he changes heaps in the next film.

tennille

HSC
I just read on the official star wars website that Anakin has visions of Padme dying during child birth and tries to stop her from dying.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Yes it's worth seeing, but only because it's the biggest epic of the cinematic season. It's like one of those events that people will talk about, whether the talk is bitching or moaning.

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I reckon that even if there were a more big blockbuster-type film coming out, people will still see this in droves. This is the part of the storyline that people have been dying to see since the prequels were announced, and even before that with the original trilogy.

It'll be a shame if it doesn't live up to the hype though.

Keen

MD
HSC
It looks amazing, the trailer looks much better than the other one's did, looks more mature.

Should be the best action film of the year.
Completley off-topic also looking forward to Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

Keen

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Tennille said:
It is possible that Anakin does choke her. The emperor has so much power over him, yet it is out of his character. But don't forget he changes heaps in the next film.
But Leia says that she remembers her mum, so she'd have to be a couple of years old when Padme died.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)