• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Start out Early (1 Viewer)

sworntosecrecy

HSC
Hi, I just joined this forum and have learned a lot of great ways to improve my study for year 11. I was wondering if anyone could give me some good pointers for the subjects im doing for the preliminary and what I should go over now in the holidays...

Japanese Continuers
Economics
Biology
Advanced Maths
Advanced English
Ext. English
Ext. Maths

Much appreciated :D

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
If you MUST go over subjects areas in order to feel comfortable about starting year 11, all I would suggest is that you practice your Japanese and Maths. For Jap, use heaps of different resources to practice vocab, speaking etc. For Maths, review year 10 advanced maths work (assuming that you did advanced maths last year) <= This will prepare you well enough. But really, just take it easy, this is your last proper holiday for a while now. Have fun

sworntosecrecy

HSC
Thanks heaps for that. Yeah I'd just like to be a bit ahead when I start. I've been having an awesome holiday so far :)

HSC
Maybe, assuming that you'll get them before you go back to school, just read over your textbooks. I know that the syllabus is different (between HSC and TEE), but even having a vague familiarity with the content in Bio helps significantly when its being taught in class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)