• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

starting my major work too late? (1 Viewer)

AM04

I have only in the last couple of weeks or so, started to draft my major work. Is this getting too late? My teachers say i am on track however many people from other schools have almost finished....

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Yup, you're fine as long as you don't go to our school.... (stupid "final" drafts due in 2 weeks).

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i made some srs modifications to my idea like 2 months before it was due....... and it worked out fine. got 50/50 for internal. really depends on wot u feel comfotable with and how much you think u will benefit by changing.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
I dont understand why all these scholls are making ppl hand in their final MW so early? I hand mine in jst b4 the trials...

*Flutterby*

well ours is gonna be hard since we have to hand in mw as well as have our drama HSC performances same day. so going by that and the time i need to spend on both ive just finished my second draft of my mw and am starting the third...

Blackalicious

HSC
i know quite a few people at my school who havent started drafting yet. As long as you have a clear idea of what your doing and a bit of research to back you up then your fine

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
I dont understand why all these scholls are making ppl hand in their final MW so early? I hand mine in jst b4 the trials...
Apparently it's something to do with making sure we don't leave it until the last minute, but it is incredibly annoying all the same.

Giant Lobster

HSC
its a thing to start too early i rkn

i rushed in on composition and now im reaping in the horrors. My story is so shit, im not even sure its a story argh!

chouboi

i started mine this weekend.. so i guess its never too late to start.
oh.. did i tell you i also have 2 other majors? visual arts and multimedia.
arent i gonna have fun.. less than a term to finish ALL 3!

zerzillia

dont worry.
i've got my reflection statement due in a few weeks but i havent even done my first draft. -_-;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)