• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

state of origin (1 Viewer)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
can i just get a bak up that crocker is a total wanker! he is the worst sport, and he was being a total arse to anaster the whole 2nd half...does anyone not agree...???

GO NSW!!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
lol, that was my initial reaction after the game: Crocker is such a wanker. It was funny how he kept picking fights with Anasta- like just standing on top of him after a tackle and refusing to move. And lighty slapping Anasta's face to provoke him. He reminds me of Carl Webb- but with Webb, i want him to get hit by a train.

Im glad Crocker is goin to storm- they can deal with him.

Oh and theres like three different Origin threads for each Origin this year i think.

HSC
let's just say this is the state of origin series thread.

i completely agree, crocker was being idiotic and stupid. i know i'm a roosters fan, but when he puts on a QLD jersey, my view changes completely. and this crap with kennedy down and out, he comes and picks him up, and SLAMS him! on report? the bastard should of been sent off! and during tackles, standing on top of players, what the hell was going on there? talk about playing dirty.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i think crocker played an awesome game last wednesday. say what you want, but they aint playn touch footy out there, and 2 my league is all about being rough.

kennedy deserves an oscar 4 his soccer dive, i thought he was a bit of a wanker 4 that.

sure im a qld'er and sure im going 2 b biased, but i think crocker brings footy back 2 its glory days, when a good tackle was one that saw a guy get smashed on his head.

crocker has the mongrel in him, nothing wrong with that

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
king_of_boredom said:
let's just say this is the state of origin series thread.

i completely agree, crocker was being idiotic and stupid. i know i'm a roosters fan, but when he puts on a QLD jersey, my view changes completely. and this crap with kennedy down and out, he comes and picks him up, and SLAMS him! on report? the bastard should of been sent off! and during tackles, standing on top of players, what the hell was going on there? talk about playing dirty.
Nah, Ross was the one who came and grabbed Kennedy by the shoulders the slammed him down. I think it was to check if he was really injuried, but u cant do that: if he was injured, you could of made it worse. Actually, during Origin3- that was the first time ive seen Crocker play so dirty. Its often just some fights but thats it. He IS one of the most hated players lol.

HSC
kimi said:
Nah, Ross was the one who came and grabbed Kennedy by the shoulders the slammed him down. I think it was to check if he was really injuried, but u cant do that: if he was injured, you could of made it worse. Actually, during Origin3- that was the first time ive seen Crocker play so dirty. Its often just some fights but thats it. He IS one of the most hated players lol.
my bad..it's just when they replayed it, i assumed it was crocker who slammed kennedy when he was down because they didn't show his face.

oh well crocker is still a bastard.

davo_

good kid
HSC
I'm a NSWman and I like Crocker.. I agree - he adds a bit to the game, same as Webb. But I really don't agree that BK was faking, just from watching him over the years I certainly don't think he would do that...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
On the topic of Crocker-->I HATE THAT FUCKEN BITCH...COST US THE GAME TODAY . embarassing... :mad:

king_of_boredom said:
my bad..it's just when they replayed it, i assumed it was crocker who slammed kennedy when he was down because they didn't show his face.

oh well crocker is still a bastard.
Yeh, i thought it was Crocker too lol. I was complaining to my friend the next day after Origin about how Crocker pulled BK up, and he corrected me, saying it was Ross. Apparently, Ross still stands by the fact that he reckons Kennedy took a dive- (in Sunday Tele)

And yep, Crocker is a fucken bastard. Have u ppl heard about the rumours between him and Flannery in that letter that stirred the Roosters up earlier this year? If they are true, then i wanna shoot Crocker.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)