STATE RANKING CHEM (3rd) AND BIO (12th) and MODERN NOTES (1 Viewer)

andydoan730

HSC
I received the Chem notes a month ago. I have been reading and printing out the lessons and the homework (I am really busy with Prelim exams at the moment). He is more than a saviour to me cause now there's no point going to tutor which I can no longer afford. The notes look very nice, are well-structured and filled with lots of images and examples which further help you understand all the hard concept. He is also a really nice and supportive guy. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME YOUR BAND 6 NOTES.

ssamb

HSC
These are the most organised and thorough, yet consolidated HSC notes I have ever seen. If anyone here is contemplating whether or not to buy these notes, I strongly recommend you do, as you will not be disappointed!

StudyMaster101

HSC
Just purchased Kamal's Notes for Biology and Chemistry, and I am very pleased with my purchases, especially with their structure consisting of lesson plans and questions with regards to these lessons. I haven't had the chance to actually use the notes, but I have skimmed over them and they seem very concise and detailed. I look forward to using them for my studies this year, and I recommend them to all:)

Mohammadjordan

HSC
Amazing notes, the diagrams are really good + he told me to donate to charity instead of paying him which is the sweetest thing.

Timg

HSC
N/A
The notes were awesome. Used as a heavy stimulus for my own set of notes. Dense with detail, but not too verbose. Service was quick too. Definitely recommended!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)