• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Stimulus Booklet 2003 (1 Viewer)

chris42

HSC
Hey all,

How well do you know the different texts in the changing stimulus booklet?

Do you just tend to study The Door and Sky High ?

^___^
HSC
hmm..no..
i dun know sky high cos i am doing changing world...so its not really that good..

but rather i know the door, fractals, Charles sturt's dream and probably "conciliation"

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hmmm seems to me like everyone is doing sky high and the door...

im gonna study on all of them - coz u never know which one will apply to the essay question...

Benno

HSC
yeah its best to know al 6 texts very well.

anyone seen the new stimulus booklet?
i feel sorry for the year 11s its crap :S

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
hehee.. basically most of the people @ my school only know one - either The Door or Sky High.. I'm not saying that essays questions do not vary much but my point is, if the one of these texts don't tie in with your perscribe text.. Personally I would think that there isn't much of a point knowing the paintings and the Fractal one if you do Changing Self? Besides, it would be quite tedious and labourous to prepare at least six different super-esssays (not exactly essay.. just ones that contain all the information you need.. about 1500-2000 words and can be trimed and changed easily to adapt to any form) for each text in the stimulus booklet (can anyone back me up on that?)

chris42

HSC
I just talked to the advice line and they said to know them all, but not to stress about knowing all 100% accurate, because some relate better to particular areas then others. For example Stuarts dreaming doesn't seem to work too well in relation to changing perspectives, but might be more suited to changing worlds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)