Street Car Racing Japan (1 Viewer)

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
They must be rich people, right ?

===========fron MasaManiA
No

Posted by: Ruisu at July 27, 2005 06:20 AM

Hahahah. Thanks for the link, I love how most of the cars aren't offensively distateful rice rockets.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
That's cause the Japanese aren't American. Plus they're smart. They mod the innards of the cars. If they modded the outside they cops would go after them more then a bland looking car. This way they can hide in the sea of plain looking cars when they speed off. They deserve high praise for their insightfulness. God bless the Japanese for the automative industry.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
I know what you mean, but I'd still argue that rear wings and side skirts make a car distinguishable. Most cars had at least a spoiler, and then there are some which go over the top with decals.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
yeah true that but those spoilers are there for a reason. if you're going at 150 kph + you'll need them. i've hit 155 once and the force was so great i had trouble handling my car. i've hit a medium-tight s turn at about 90 and it was spectacular the way it felt having my car making it safetly through. i thought my car would flip but it didn't. this is with a basic Camry 2002 CSi V6. trust me if i did it any faster my car WOULD flip. don't try it. you have to be a very experienced driver and very in tune with your car.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
lol 155? You don't need a wing to go 155, the whole point of a wing is to gain downforce on the rear wheels so you have more traction, this is of course at speeds of 200 + k's. In my opinion there fucking dickheads, this is why people invented racing circuits. TAKE IT TOO THE TRACK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)