• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Stress Management (2 Viewers)

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
hey would anyone have any tips for stress management for the near future?? or ways to relax yourself.... i aint stressing or anything just wanted to know some techniques....

thank you

Regards Mr. Sabuncuoglu

rific

HSC
make sure you get a decent sleep every night, that's the easiest way to stay relaxed through all the minor stuff. When it comes to the big stress times, just stop and do what ever it is that you like best, listen to some music, go to the beach, read a book, watch a movie, play bingo, whatever. Just take a step back even if you think you don't have the time and stop doing whatever it is that's stressing you, then when you get back to it, break it up into small/easy chunks and focus on the small pieces instead of the whole mess.

Igor

HSC
N/A
i find the best way to relax when doing an assessment or studying, or any time really, is (if you can) turn on some musi you really REALLY like, switch off the lights and just let the music fill your world.
i have a set of spanking-arse-fantastic headphones, so this is easy to do for me.

i don't know if this would be advocated by many people, and it's really just a short term fix. but for me, 3 minutes of nothing but great music makes it all better for a few hours.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
I follow a pattern. Trust me this works during exams, I call this the ultimate cram. wake up the day b4 the exam, if u have a day spare right, and chuck a 2 hour study lot, then break for 30 mins, the 1 and a half hour block, break 30 mins and again 1:30, break and from there on as many 1 hour slots u can get in. By the end of the day you've successfully covered 7 hours of revision. The key is in the unwind. When u unwind dont think about the exam tomoro. Just forget it, and I strongly re-inforce rific's post. This is for those times when u'r under a critical stress load... you'll have 5 of them all up, half yrlies, yearlies, half yearlies, trials, then the big mofo lol

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
i say you stop thinking about the exam and perhaps take a day off two days before the assessment and cram like a bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)