Strictly Ballroom, Owen and Raw..!!! (1 Viewer)

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
these are the modules i did...and im really confident...hope i can get that band 6....how does every1 think they went...any1 want to answer any questions...basicalli my ideas for the aformentioned where lyk this...

S.B Thesis = conflicting worlds of conformity and individuality as well as cultural suppourted by Devil Wears prada...lol

W.O thesis= basicalli elaborated upon " all a poet can do today is warn, for my subject is war e.t.c that quote...found this section the best

Raw= this is the unorthodox section and i basicalli kept a stringet essay structure even though which attempt to 90answer the fundamentals of the Q...so attitudes and its subsqent action resulting in what institutional response and its impact upon individual(negatrive and positive experince)...oh btw socitey was a key word...u gotta talk bout how brett is bad...yet impacts on his familiy..e.t.c.

umm...with marks i felt as though it went lyk this
S.B= 18
W.O=19
Raw=17/18

hmmm...hope i got the band 6

SO WHAT BOUT U GUYS!!!...

p.s. all essays how sweet!

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
thanx....i dont kno why everybody is so misinformed and has such a narrow minded perception, its possible...and offical measures have been taken to alter certain aspects...

hmmm dw...ull see ull seee

calsta

HSC
ur a cocky wanker... hope u fail..make the rest of us feel bad..

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
calsta said:
ur a cocky wanker... hope u fail..make the rest of us feel bad..
wdf? high aspirations is a flaw...wow and all this time ive been told its a virtue

u shuld feel bad if u havnt done nythin...nd u therefore dnt deserve anythin....sweety if u fail this test of life i find it diffuclt to comprehend the amount of falls u will undergo later on....i was not trying to make u feel bad...rather compare and contrast

why dont u tell me how u went? :)

Seamus733

HSC
Aced Strictly Ballroom. Expecting about 18+ like the trials. Wilfred Owen was only OK. Didn't really enjoy the question over Strictly Ballroom and RAW, but at least 13+. RAW was my worst however. I just hate that book, lol. About 11+. I was pretty relieved that none of the questions required a format other than the essay.

elizamc

HSC
N/A
Q2C-ME said:
wdf? high aspirations is a flaw...wow and all this time ive been told its a virtue

u shuld feel bad if u havnt done nythin...nd u therefore dnt deserve anythin....sweety if u fail this test of life i find it diffuclt to comprehend the amount of falls u will undergo later on....i was not trying to make u feel bad...rather compare and contrast

why dont u tell me how u went? :)
sorry but im pretty sure the standard english hsc exam is not a 'test of life' it is bullshit...
when in life is someone going to hold a gun to our head and say 'quickly, analyze three language techniques in this story or i'll shoot you!'
its really not an important skill to have in life.

jealous?14291

HSC
N/A
ur a faggot, hope u get run down by a bulldozer and pissed on by a chinchilla

elizamc

HSC
N/A
Laptops said:
And when in life will someone hold a gun to your head and say 'solve this maths equation or I'll blow your head off.' But I agree, OP is pretty cocky.

I think I did okay for this exam. I don't want to overestimate, but I think I did well.
never said maths sets us up for life either.
it does help with problem solving skills though
i hate the 'hold a gun to the head' thing though, cant believe i said that haha i was tired.
it is bullshit though.
whole hsc is bullshit.
its just regurgitation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)