• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

student activity fees? (1 Viewer)

~*chocho*~

HSC
hey,
um i was just wondering, how do you pay the student activity fees? (union subscription etc)
is it included in the "current liabilities" that comes up when you log into myunsw?

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
I thought you pay them at o-week... (that is, the clubs fees)

Which brings another question, how much $$$ should you bring to o-week for club joinage?

Last edited:

sunny

meh.
HSC
myUNSW should actually be telling you you owe $250 or so, which is the activity fees. But this should be already paid for via the $250 you paid for accepting your offer. Check the statement in myUNSW.

Patricio

UNSW Member
Originally posted by sunny
myUNSW should actually be telling you you owe $250 or so, which is the activity fees. But this should be already paid for via the $250 you paid for accepting your offer. Check the statement in myUNSW.
but what about current students (eg 2nd year)?
Do we have to pay the $250 soon, or does it just become part of our deferred HECS?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by Patricio
but what about current students (eg 2nd year)?
Do we have to pay the $250 soon, or does it just become part of our deferred HECS?
We have to pay that $250 by March 5th. It should appear in your sem1 2004 fee statement.

Patricio

UNSW Member
I've just got to change my HECS from upfront to deferred for this year, then apparently it will show up..

~*chocho*~

HSC
Originally posted by sunny

i checked myunsw, and it says that the $250 was used to pay part of my HECS fee...
im a permanent resident, and even though technically im allowed to choose my payment option, myunsw says i have to pay upfront:( but i went and filled out a payment options declaration form (or whatever theyre called..)
im so confused... how do i pay the activity fees without the money going towards HECS? :confused:

ace

is retired
HSC
When I check my fee statement, it says my balance is ~-$4.65, since the $250 that I paid when I accepted the offer to UNSW covered the first sessions student activity fees which was $245.35.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)