Student Online Website (2 Viewers)

amime

I want to know that if I have lost my pin number and my account is disabled coz I entered my pin wrong 3 times...wat shall I do?!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i don't think its that major anyway
all u do is check your ranks if they were entere correctly after th 15 of nov

superbird

HSC
Same problem happened to me. I emailed the BOS and they sent me a new pin in the mail. Alternatively you can call them.
Unfortunately, they can't tell you your new pin over the phone so you will have to wait until it arrives in your mailbox (took about 2-3 days for me).

CrashOveride

HSC
Can someone post up the BOS e-mail please, where you can ask them to send you a new PIN ?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
just call them. they wont give teh pin out thru email

(02) 9367 8111

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
they'll send you a new pin through mail regardless, don't worry. I've done it thousands and I haven't ever needed to contact them.

CrashOveride

HSC
man, they asked me to photocopy medicare card for them, because i didnt have a licnese or some other ID.

i most certainly wont do that so i wanted to embark on the course of action described by the user "SuperBird" above.

superbird

HSC
I emailed customerliaison@boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au
I wrote something like this...

"Hi,

I cannot seem to login onto "Students Online". I receive the error
"Internet access has been disabled for student 12345678".
How would I go about rectifying this issue? or Is the message only temporary?
Below are some of my personal details, which may assist you...

Name: John Smith
Student Number: 12345678
School: Fairyland College
DOB: 1st January 1986

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

John"

CrashOveride

HSC
Thank you for your reply, SuperBird.

I e-mailed BoS using the e-mail address you provided from my G-Mail account. However, i received an automated message informing me that:

User customerliasion (customerliasion@boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au) not listed in public Name & Address Book.

Did you e-mail them from a hotmail account? Perhaps it has something to do with G-Mail?

Plebeian

"User customerliasion (customerliasion@boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au) not listed in public Name & Address Book."

That's probably because you made a typo. It should be customerliaison, not liasion.

Scanorama

HSC
Last time when I guessed my pin on the website and got locked. I rang up BOS and the person checked my details (student number, fullname, DOB, address, school and subjects), she then told my pin number on the phone.

CrashOveride

HSC
She didn't even ask for my name or student number. She just asked what school i was from and checked to see if my "signature" was on their system or something. It wasn't. They asked for some kind of ID with a signature on it, eg. driver's license. But i didn't have anything. So she then proceeded to ask me to photocopy my medicare card (cbf to do that).

CrashOveride

HSC
Techie said:
"User customerliasion (customerliasion@boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au) not listed in public Name & Address Book."

That's probably because you made a typo. It should be customerliaison, not liasion.
Ah. You can blame SuperBird for that type :)
Thanks for that, Techie.

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
I accidently put in my pin wrongly 3 times, but I didnt call or Email BOS students online, but they sent it to me anyways, i think it is automatically checked, and if youre pin is incorrect they will send you a new form... well thats what happened to me

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
i had the same problem as well my post is in school forum but ne wayz i had to call em send em a fax with all my details, they called me back an they gave me the pin over the phone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)