• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Student Student/College Recommendation Scheme (1 Viewer)

scott_hendo

Alternative Conservative
Peeing on an electric fence...mmm...tingly
HSC
Student School/College Recommendation Scheme

Just a question out of curiosity...

I have applied for the Student School/College Recommendation Scheme at UNE however I will travel overseas next year for a full twelve months on a Rotary Youth Exchange. I was wondering if it is possible to defer from the scheme. I've heard that if you are accepted it's just like being accepted in the main round offer and you can just defer normally but i've also heard the complete opposite whereby you cannot defer at all. Any information would be greatly appreciated...

...also in terms of acceptance. Does your acceptance rely on both the recommendation from school and the popularity of the course I am applying for? I mean, as far as I know my recommendation from my school would be quite good and the course that I have applied for had a cut off of 70 for the past few years. The course i've applied for is my 1st UAC preference and i'm hoping the recommendation scheme will be a bit of a back-up if I dont get a UAI of at least 70, so i'd really appreciate any input in regards to this too.

Cheers

Last edited:

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
you can defer on the scheme, as for the second thing, its a little column a little column b.. meaning.. i have no clue
i think its mainly your performance at school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)