Study Groups (1 Viewer)

physx

HSC
Hey people, im interested in information regarding the holding and preperation of a study group session. Aspects which i'd really like to see covered are the following

1. Where is the best place for them to be held
  2. The menu for the evening (food)
  3. Getting notes together and how to create an effective session with minial talking
  4. General tips on how to get the most out of them
If anyone has a good outline for a basic session which covers most subjects i'd love to here it. The sessions we had for the trials where terrible and i really want to get a good technique going for effcient study.

-PhysX

crimsonking

HSC
What area do you live in?
What type of smokes do you smoke?
When are your trials?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I would not recommend having it at any of the member's homes, as there are various distractions like the television (e.g movies/dvds) and consoles. You should also plan/organise what you're actually going to do during the session and don't have too many people in the group (3 or 4 would be ideal in my opinion).

physx

HSC
crimsonking said:
What area do you live in?
What type of smokes do you smoke?
When are your trials?
Shellharbour/NSW
Cuban
NOW !!!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
1.State Libarey?
2.There's a international food court near it, as well as various fast food joints eg.KFC and maccas and is just a few min walk to townhall.
3.Don't go with people you'll talk to a lot once you get bored or that you'll laugh at once you look at them lolz.

meh, study groups don't really work for me that well, unless it's with like 1 or 2 people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)