Study Methods (1 Viewer)

bored of sc

HSC
It is essential to have good study methods to learn the content of the subjects (and there is alot of it to get through). What are some your study techniques? Explain.

Cheers.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Maths - understand the formulas and theory, and questions questions questions.
Chem and Phys - dotpoints, use the Dotpoint book and then, past papers, past papers, past papers.
Legal Studies - I haven't really formalised a study method for it yet. It's pretty much cram cram cram.
English - read the text, understand it, do the homework.

selablad

HSC
My major study 'method' is making sure I understand something inside out before moving on. How I do that depends on the subject and topic, I guess.

For maths and physics, it's do lots of questions, and try to derive the equations so they get fixed in my mind

For biol and chem, it's write out the main concepts on cheat sheets and stuff, and drawing diagrams to show how they're all linked together

And for English...well...I read a lot...

Aplus

HSC
N/A
There's already a sticky compiled by Without Wings on this topic if I'm not mistaken.

Tsylana

HSC
Caffine, Taurine and a chain to your seat only letting ur hands move.

ttong

HSC
Aerath said:
Maths - understand the formulas and theory, and questions questions questions.
Chem and Phys - dotpoints, use the Dotpoint book and then, past papers, past papers, past papers.
Legal Studies - I haven't really formalised a study method for it yet. It's pretty much cram cram cram.
English - read the text, understand it, do the homework.
*Hi-5* Lol, cram cram and cram for legal studies ftw. I personally cant help it sometimes.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I use to pretty much cram for everything from Year 7-9, and I did pretty well. :p

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
I use to pretty much cram for everything from Year 7-9, and I did pretty well. :p
:p cram in Year 7-9. Why not just take your time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)