studying 4 food tech (1 Viewer)

Shamz

HSC
N/A
hiiiii
i was wondering wats the best way to study........

thanks

nik_noodle

HSC
ive got a fantastic teacher, she just goes over and over the same things most lessons, so i find that i dont need to study all that much for food tech yet im still carrying an average of 97%
But for the study i do do, basically i cover the syllabus points and make sure i have ample notes for them, and constantly read through my notes, on a fortnightly basis (not bad consiering i have 2 archlevel folders full of food tech notes from 2 terms..like i said..brilliant teacher).
I've also found that group study helps a lot with food tech. Basically because there are so many ideas that need to be incorporated into an answer, and you're unlikely to cover all aspects if your studying alone.
Anyway, I dont know if that helps much. I'm pretty new to posting on the BOS forums..in fact i havent been here in a long time now. Flat out! so this may actually be my first post.
Take Care
Nikki

snoopwogg

HSC
Is there like written work for food tech? Man i want to do food tech as a subject but the principal wont allow it as a HSC course, specially to us guys. Pity. We get stuck with 4u and 3u Maths, Physics and Chemistry all day. 6 hours a damn day.. 4 with the same bloody teacher!!... EVERYDAMN DAY IM TELLIN YA! and im not exaggerating. We completed the HSC courses for english and biology in yr 11, so yeah,, 6 hours a damn day.. WITHOUT FOOD TECH.. sux doesnt it?

nik_noodle

HSC
i know the feeling snoopwogg. u go selective too i take it???
Food Tech is one of the few 'easy' subjects that our school does offer. i did maths last yr so thats out of the way 4 me2.

Um, i dont have heaps of time atm to type all my notes up, but i mite get a chance in the holidays...sorry, just a flat out assessment period atm.

Shamz

HSC
N/A
hi NIK NOODLE is there any possible way we could share our notes or work togther... like im doing well in food tech coming 3rd but i wanna do better.. i just dont want my rank to go down...

thanks

nik_noodle

HSC
sure that sounds good.
We're in the middle of Food Manufacture atm. already done AFI & Option:Marketplace (you doing nutrition???) I spent about 5 hours today on an assessment on packaging. Spent 5 at the uni doing it on sat and about 8 hours yesterday!
I'm going to be dreaming about the preservation of apricots tonight!
Nite,
Love Nikki
PS: email me all_saints4eva@yahoo.com.au and we mite be able to work something out. or put ideas up here. im too tired to think atm! sorry!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)