Studying for Economics 1 day before (1 Viewer)

DaisyMeRolling

HSC
I feel like this is a common this to to talk about but basically I'm in year 11 and I have an Economics exam on Tuesday where I have to write an essay that basically talks on how how governement intervention will help with either income inequality or economic activity. I'm allowed to bring in a sheet with my statistics and the only thing is is that I won't know what the question would be on the day.

I haven't prepared a skeleton essay and only practiced writing an essay to see if I know how to write it in the first place. Personally, I don't want to memorise an essay (or 2) but is that the only option for me now? What are some things I should do before the exam.

DaisyMeRolling

HSC
Do you think I'll be good with just memorising key points for each body for income inequality and economic activity.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Put ur stats on the data sheet
Make a skeleton to mentally prepare tmrw for the exam
U alr know the wuatkons topic so it should be easy just revise those aspects and read extra if u want
r u gonna talk abt how u made up ur stats again
do tell us, haven't heard this one before

DaisyMeRolling

HSC
r u gonna talk abt how u made up ur stats again
do tell us, haven't heard this one before
I meant researched stats lol, my teacher gave us a table that we fill in which we can bring into the exam. All i need is to know how to analyse it ig. Just wanna do the bare minimum.

shixuans

HSC
I feel like this is a common this to to talk about but basically I'm in year 11 and I have an Economics exam on Tuesday where I have to write an essay that basically talks on how how governement intervention will help with either income inequality or economic activity. I'm allowed to bring in a sheet with my statistics and the only thing is is that I won't know what the question would be on the day.

I haven't prepared a skeleton essay and only practiced writing an essay to see if I know how to write it in the first place. Personally, I don't want to memorise an essay (or 2) but is that the only option for me now? What are some things I should do before the exam.
Lol a bit late now but for nxt time u decide to cram an essay 1 day before the assessment, (from experience) writing it out on paper, timed, from memory helps A LOT more than straight memorising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)