• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Studying over holidays? (2 Viewers)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
hey .. i'm just wondering who's actually going to study over the holidays ... o_O''

i am. my friends are going like 'wtf?!' at me .. haah
quite funny actually.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
hey .. i'm just wondering who's actually going to study over the holidays ... o_O''

quite funny actually.
haha i remember this thread at the start of last holidays ! well im not gonna touch my books for the first week, so then i will start revising everything from the second, including further research for history project. hopefully can start writing up my essay soon. good ol` holidays how i missed you ^^;;

Last edited:

passion89

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
haha i remember this thread at the start of last holidays ! well im not gonna touch my books for the first week, so then i will start revising everything from the second, including further research for history project. hopefully can start writing up my essay soon. good ol` holidays how i missed you ^^;;
Yeah that's what I'm doing. 1st week is purely for relaxing and catching up with my friend, TV :D

shamila

HSC
shinji said:

quite funny actually.
YEH I AM GOING TO STUDY MAN 24HR

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
shamila said:
YEH I AM GOING TO STUDY MAN 24HR
...right...

@passion: lol .. if only i were allowed to that .. in my family, it's "studies first, rest later"

<_<'' ahh well. only 220 days till it is all over.

passion89

HSC
shinji said:
@passion: lol .. if only i were allowed to that .. in my family, it's "studies first, rest later"
Haha believe me that's the mentality in my family so I've decided to do my share in the second week. But all I keep telling everyone around me is 'I DESERVE IT GODDAMN YOU, I NEED MY REST!!' and people are starting to get scared so I guess I'm gettin my rest :p

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ugh, i dont want to study. but i have to. but i dont want to. but i have to. because my teachers gave me a crapload of work to do and i have to get my IP for drama pretty much finished before group starts. meeeehhhhhhhhh.... school is gay, the end.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
ugh, i dont want to study. but i have to. but i dont want to. but i have to. because my teachers gave me a crapload of work to do and i have to get my IP for drama pretty much finished before group starts. meeeehhhhhhhhh.... school is gay, the end.
lol who does want to study anyways? i have to do though, as i have to catch up and revise and also because of my major work !

Last edited:

shamila

HSC
shinji said:
...right...

<_<'' ahh well. only 220 days till it is all over.
WHT DOD U MEAN ABOUT PASSION?
ANYWAY BY THE WAY IT IS 193 DAYS LEFT FOR THE HSC

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shamila said:
WHT DOD U MEAN ABOUT PASSION?
ANYWAY BY THE WAY IT IS 193 DAYS LEFT FOR THE HSC
Passion is another member. By the way, don't type in caps, it's annoying.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
basically im a loser with no life so ive started my option topics for chem and bio. infact, im doing chemical monitoring + management at tuition, so hopefully by the end of the hols ill be well finished with the remaining chem topics

ane_st

HSC
shinji said:

quite funny actually.
i was told that this is the last time to relax cause after this we basically have a term before our trials... having said that, its not good to study ALL holidays, thats just weird :)
Personally, im just happy to have the holidays here other than that i might just get all my summary sheets n stuff in order

P

pLuvia

hopeles5ly said:
he has a life loser. go get fucked already =]
You really like starting fights don't you? ;)

The people who have tests after the holidays will definately by studying, I will as well though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)