Stupidist Thing You have known someone do to a computer (1 Viewer)

Pharaohsam

HSC
Uni Grad
i know a guy whu opened his computer and unplugged his hard disk cause it wouldn't turn off ...lol...he didn't think to turn the power off hehe
then he plugged it back in while the computer was still on..hehe

Last edited:

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
my friend was on a computer in class, the computer (hard drive) started to make funny noises, she wanted to switch off the computer so she went and switch off the monitor thinking the noise will stop lol

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
melsc said:
someone else restarted their comp during a defrag....bye bye files
What do you mean bye bye files? Just because he restarted his comp during a defrag doesn't mean his files would be gone.

Last edited:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ppl who accept trojan viruses from ppl so theyre "friends: can see if it works :p

oh and ppl who actually do press alt f4 to see naked pics of katie tulley

that ugly bitch

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Three guys at our school fiddled with the voltage switches on a whole classroom full of brand-new computers that had only just been installed. When they were turned on, every single one blew up.
did the school find out it was them?

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
My computer case has been open for like a month now. It's be so funny if someone was to stick their finger in the heatsink fan! I rotates so fast you can't even see it.

I remember when I was like 10 or something. I'd go on pokemon chats and tell them that pressing alt f4 or ctrl-alt-del twice would bring up pics of misty naked. Needless to say it only took seconds before I was alone in the chatroom.

fatmuscle

HSC
HellVeN said:
My computer case has been open for like a month now. It's be so funny if someone was to stick their finger in the heatsink fan! I rotates so fast you can't even see it.

I remember when I was like 10 or something. I'd go on pokemon chats and tell them that pressing alt f4 or ctrl-alt-del twice would bring up pics of misty naked. Needless to say it only took seconds before I was alone in the chatroom.
hahhha, i remember those days

but it was in ICQ chatrooms. u tell everyone that Alt+F4 makes really cool sounds!

the scary part is when you notice people do it twice

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
melsc said:
spilt a can of drink on the keyboard
I was at Work Experience in Yr 10, and was told that an employee had spilt coke on their keyboard then got IT to fix it, and the IT guy got electrocuted (didnt die but just got shocked)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Korn said:
I was at Work Experience in Yr 10, and was told that an employee had spilt coke on their keyboard then got IT to fix it, and the IT guy got electrocuted (didnt die but just got shocked)
Yeah, here pressing Alt+ F4 actually brings up a second screen, instead of the usual closing of the screen

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
I wrote this in a batch file and ran it: deltree \
Then I use Norton UnErase to retreive some files.
It was meant to only delete the folder that the batch file was running in.

hellven said:
lol

IchigoMiruku

HSC
N/A
Someone fried an egg on top of a harddisk after the fan had been taken out. They used a piece of foil as the "frying-pan".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)