• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Suggested Schedule for Software Design Major (1 Viewer)

DaZ-W

HSC
I was wondering if anyone could give me a suggested schedule to take for a major in software design or what subjects to take for first year Bachelor of Computer science.

Trying to organise one based on what subjects are required is quite a task and I dont want to make any mistakes.

Based on the course outline on sols I have the following subjects for autumn
CSCI103
STAT131
MATH121
CSCI114
and Spring
CSCI124
CSCI102

2 spaces for electives for first year doesnt seem right?

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
DaZ-W said:
I was wondering if anyone could give me a suggested schedule to take for a major in software design or what subjects to take for first year Bachelor of Computer science.

Trying to organise one based on what subjects are required is quite a task and I dont want to make any mistakes.

Based on the course outline on sols I have the following subjects for autumn
CSCI103
STAT131
MATH121
CSCI114
and Spring
CSCI124
CSCI102

2 spaces for electives for first year doesnt seem right?
Do STAT131 in Spring. They strongly recommend it to be done in second year because they're a bunch of girls. If you look back to how previous years' computer science schedule worked, we weren't strongly recommended to do that subject in second year.

I have a feeling they say do it in second year so it does't make you disenchanted and you drop out.

Scanorama

HSC
I always think MATH121 is harder than STAT131. Having said that I dropped STAT131 last session.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)