• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Studies 2007 (1 Viewer)

xmascarol103

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know when we'll get study material for summer school? ? ?

Anyone done BUSL 250/301 subjects over summer before???

What topics are examable?

mserica

HSC
I called them today, we will get majority of the material when we commence on January 9.!! Hope this helps you out (this is for BUSL250) **As its the only one im doing.

surrealism

HSC
N/A
what do you mean? Do we get all the textbooks + study material provided for free?

surrealism

HSC
N/A
Also, I can't seem to login to the webCt thingy with the details as prescribed by the letter i received from maq regarding my summer studies?

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
I still haven't received the study guide for one of my subjects (International Law)...and the xmas/new years break is the only real free time I have for the assignment which will be due before class starts. It's frickin joke!

H?

buddy
HSC
GoodToGo said:
I still haven't received the study guide for one of my subjects (International Law)...and the xmas/new years break is the only real free time I have for the assignment which will be due before class starts. It's frickin joke!
You received a study guide?

I've received nothing - doing BUSL320 - was I supposed to?

mserica

HSC
I have recieved nothing either... they said to me (around 20th dec) that i didnt need to worry about anything until class starts in the second week of Jan as we would be given everything then.

Im doing BUSL250

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
H? said:
You received a study guide?

I've received nothing - doing BUSL320 - was I supposed to?
I've received a unit outline for one of my other subjects, Comparative Law...but I dropped that one. Nothing for International Law.

According to the COE Summer School handbook, unit outlines should have been received by students on 21 December 2006 at the latest. Clearly this isn't the case if we are to use these Division of Law units as a guide.

I guess everyone who hasn't received a unit outline should call COE on 2 January 2006 (9850 7470) to ask what the feck's going on!?

mserica

HSC
FYI - The following units have been cancelled because of insufficient enrolments:AHST252
BBA102
BBA301
BBA350
BBA311
MKGT303
MKTG304
ISYS114

surrealism

HSC
N/A
Also, how do i login to estudent if i am NOT a maquarie student and am studying cross-institutionally?

Student ID Use 8 digit code from your Student ID card

i dont even have a student id :(..

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeah from what i remember, you do that. I dont remember any official confirmation either. Your name should be on the roll.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
bscienceboi said:
Okay WTF is going on with Summer School

My class starts on Monday and I havent been contacted by anyone during the holidays for the course. I really dont know what I'm suppose to do or if they have even enrolled me into the course.

Do I just rock up on the day? lol
I suggest you turn up.

Is your course on web ct? Is there any material under E-reserve?

mserica

HSC
Just turn up, there is no offical correspondence - If it is on your estudent then your enrolled!!

Bring your textbook - and paper... they will tell you then if you need anything else!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)