• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summerhaze (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
i heard that it was just some big rave where everyones on drugs

i hate raves

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
im lovin the raves~
nd subbies is great
dj's there are *thumbs up
but on a thursday? ending 3am? with classes the next day?
no way

*hopeful*

HSC
all parties at mac on thursdays which doesnt bother me cuz i got no classes on friday :)
but then again it makes no diff 2 my 17yr old (underage) life :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah thurs is the night. it's not bad as man ypeople have fri off. just bad for every1 else

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
we were trying to figure this out the other day... what is it with thursdays? like thursday is meant to be 'student night' and thats when most clubs are the busiest and shit.... ohh and ive heard wednesdays as well at some places..
is it cause people generally get paid on thursdays?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i have heard wed as well. good point, it may be because they get paid. i also think fri can be a quieter night because it's the end of the week, when people decide they want to rest for the weekend. the lazy friday idea.

*hopeful*

HSC
i had a lecture till 9
n from about 7.30 there wuz huge music pumping from the atrium n at 9 these ppl were doin fire tricks or sumfn

Leanne

HSC
on a bloody thursday is totally no good!

1. how am i supposed to get home to the south on a school/work nite...
2. i have classes at 10am the next day...

grrrrr....wat ever happened to fri nites??

*hopeful*

HSC
Originally posted by jezzmo
haha yeh i also had a lec til 9 and watched those fire trickin' people for a while... then it dawned on me that i was alone at a social event so i quickly departed and went home.
lollz u shud have hooked up wit me jezzmo :p

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
by the way i wasn't bitching about the thursday night thing because i had uni the next day (you just deal with that), my problem was that thursdays are meant to be the nights people go to good places, not some excuse for a rave (which isn't my style anyway)

as it was i was happy with where i decided to go on thurs

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Nah man. Thursday night is Uni Bar (and late shopping) night to me. But maybe it's because this is my 4th year at Mac..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
well if you're not complaining about thurs then there is no prob with the rave being on thurs. it's just another thing to do.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haha well thursday night used to be good night..know they'll suck cos i have 10am workshop on friday..howeverits liek the only time ill get to see my bf (haha the only reason im posting this here) cos teh timetable gods have conspired against us!

In teh hsc thursday nights were when i tagged along to food shopping in order to ensure we had enough Cheezels and traditional creaming soda to get me through teh week (needless to say ill be happy if i don't see either of those food/drink articles anytime soon!)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Shells
haha well thursday night used to be good night..know they'll suck cos i have 10am workshop on friday..howeverits liek the only time ill get to see my bf (haha the only reason im posting this here) cos teh timetable gods have conspired against us!

In teh hsc thursday nights were when i tagged along to food shopping in order to ensure we had enough Cheezels and traditional creaming soda to get me through teh week (needless to say ill be happy if i don't see either of those food/drink articles anytime soon!)

Yeah babe...our timetables are pretty bad. Hey, at least we'll have Thursday shopping/uni bar night...and Sundays. But I wanna see you all the time!

Aww, you'll hafta relive the cheezels/creaming soda one day with me.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)