Survey for my pip (1 Viewer)

philly17

Hey Guys I was wondering if u could just help me with a quick survey for my pip - basically I would just like your opinions on working mothers, what (girls) plan on doing with their future eg- career woman, full-time mum and your opinions on the way society is changing towards mothers!! thanx for your time

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think working mums are great, mine never did, but all the power to those that do.
i plan on having a career AND kids, its totally possible and i know i want both.
i think society is becomming more accepting of working mothers, although there is still a long way to go.

lex123

HSC
if you look at marriage rates and the age people are getting married and having kids, it is getting later and later because careers have been become this high focus and priority in people's lives.

THere is nothing wrong at all with being a full-time mum but i think i speak for a lot of girls (not all) that most of us would like a career of some sort in the future. whether this is balanced with a family depends solely on the individual.

Just a suggestion, you should do a lot of background info to support your responses that u get in ur surveys/questionaires etc...

Its a good topic, however what is your cross-cultural component in your PIP?

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Have you read, The End of Equality by Anne Summers?

If not, I suggest you do. It will give you heaps of ideas.

I think that working mothers have it a lot harder than non-working mothers, because on top of taking care of children and doing house work (let's face it, although we like to think there is equality between women there definitely is not. Although in some households the father may do housework, in the majority of households, it is the mother), they have a career to worry about.
I know that my mum, who works full-time, is constantly stressed and never has any time to herself.

When I am an adult, I'm going to put my career ahead of having children. If I ever do have children, it won't be until my 30s, and even then I still may decide not to. Although society has become more accepting towards working women, I don't think it has become more accepting of working mothers.

philly17

thanx everyone yer my cross - cultural will probably be time like women evolving over time the popualation change over time and also Gender i will interview men and stuff but im still not sure if thats good enough! plz give me advice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)