• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Survivor: Fiji (for those watching the US eps) (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Just wondering if others are watching it? Finale on this Monday. I'm rather sexcited. Hope Yao Man winzorz

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I lost interest in survivor during the last one that aired here. It just became too much of the same thing... kind of like CSI.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I watched the first series, then didn't watch anymore until the last 2 seasons. It was nice to get some twists, like the hidden immunity idols and exile island. This season has been absolutely brilliant.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
stazi said:
I watched the first series, then didn't watch anymore until the last 2 seasons. It was nice to get some twists, like the hidden immunity idols and exile island. This season has been absolutely brilliant.
I absolutely hate Fiji, mainly because I can't stand Yau Man and Earl. I've only been staying with it for the promise of the most controversial decision ever made by a survivor or whatever they said in the promo at the end of CI. (Which is possibly in the episode I'm in the middle of getting, so they may still be able to get me back into this season before the finale.) Hopefully Dreamz or Boo will win just to piss them all off.

iamsickofyear12 said:
I lost interest in survivor during the last one that aired here. It just became too much of the same thing... kind of like CSI.
The last season that aired here (Cook Islands) was one of the best seasons for years, I thought. But the concept is getting a bit stale. They need to shake it up somehow, but doing that without destroying the premise of the show is difficult.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I love Yau Man - he's the coolest ninja asian guy ever. He has super powers, I swear.
Earl is a great inspiration to black males around the world. A fantastic leader.
Dreamz is orsum because he was homeless.
Boo is an annoying fag frat-boy jock.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
stazi said:
I love Yau Man - he's the coolest ninja asian guy ever. He has super powers, I swear.
Earl is a great inspiration to black males around the world. A fantastic leader.
Dreamz is orsum because he was homeless.
Boo is an annoying fag frat-boy jock.
I like Boo. He's not the brightest crayon in the box, but he's harmless.

Earl is just arrogant and smug. Like last episode where he was going "They'll never flip. I was winking at them and I know they won't flip." While, as it turns out, they were planning to flip. And also the thing where he was going "We're never doing anything that I don't want again!", even though the thing they did didn't hurt him. Idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)