Swapping multiple classes (1 Viewer)

HSC
I want to swap one of my four subject for another subject, but i'm not allowed to confirm this swap because of clashes, and the only way i can fix this is if i change the times of my other three subjects (i'm fine with this); my question is how can I change the times of ALL my courses at the same time without having to Drop a subject allowing me to pick up the other course without any clashes.

Cheers

edit: using "Multiple Course(s)" search function doesn't help

Last edited:

LordPc

HSC
from what i understand is you want to change all of your times but you dont want anyone to steal any one of your places while you are making these changes???

if so, i think the best way would be to stay up one night until 1:45 am (myunsw closes down from 11:30 till 1:30) and do it then. it is unlikely that anyone else will be up at this time. if you want you can be doubly sure and do it at 4 or 5 am when it is certain no one is online and do it all then

HSC
from what i understand is you want to change all of your times but you dont want anyone to steal any one of your places while you are making these changes???

if so, i think the best way would be to stay up one night until 1:45 am (myunsw closes down from 11:30 till 1:30) and do it then. it is unlikely that anyone else will be up at this time. if you want you can be doubly sure and do it at 4 or 5 am when it is certain no one is online and do it all then
Yeah, i was thinking of doing something like that, but the risk is still there, most of my classes only have a place left.

Anyway i could do it at uni itself or over the phone?

LordPc

HSC
if you get someone at uni to do it the same problem would occur. it would just be the person at uni who would be dropping you out of a class and swapping your times around

if you do it at 3-5am, i doubt anyone would nip in and take your spot. and if there is already 1 spot available in your classes, then you would need 2 people to log onto myunsw in the brief window when you are changing your times, which is highly unlikely.

HSC
Hurrah, i did it.

Help greatly appreciated. Now how long before my Fee Statement details are updated?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)