• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Switching medium? Possible? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hey, I chose video and handed in a proposal last term. I'm not getting anywhere. I'm hopelessly and desperately lost. My teacher mentioned that it is possible to change to short story, but I best research this possibility of changing medium first before approaching the head of english. So does anyone know if you can do that and that the BOS approves this?

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
I dont think they would mind becaue u dont have to submit your medium to the board of studies. As long as u have a project in on the due - the only problem woudl come from your school - if they are agreeing with it then u should have no problem.

They do outline in the syllubus that the project can change adn so forth

but check on it nevertheless

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
but dont i have to submit my first proposal to the bos? Which says what my medium is

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
No, i've never heard about that - its independed from the BOS until they recieve it on Aug. 24th i thinkthe date is

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
you have until late July (like drama projects) to change i think... you should be fine... even though you did submit your proposal, all that means is your Report must include you changing and why.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
ideas change all the time, its not a crime - if you do something different from your proposal its all part of the process of creating your MW..we have no problem with that at our school

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
To Miss Savage:
GUY IS A FAGGOT AND DESERVES TO DIE

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
To Miss Savage:
GUY IS A FAGGOT AND DESERVES TO DIE
Isn't that just lovely of u - u obnoxious arse
if u even attempted to u wouldn't have a tiny bit of the tallent and respectability he has

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by 1Time4thePpl
guy is a faggot
did u get what u need from this thread? the conversation seems now to have diverted.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by MissSavage29
Isn't that just lovely of u - u obnoxious arse
if u even attempted to u wouldn't have a tiny bit of the tallent and respectability he has
Talent, you make me laugh. Guy doesn't even write half his songs. He is a plastic manufactured 100% synthesised piece of pop crap designed to pollute the airwaves with mindless drivel, thus encouraging young people not to think for themselves, while people with 1000 times the talent that he has remain without recognition because they don't fit into this narrow band of mainstream shit called pop.
EDIT: I notice that you have managed to avoid any HSC subjects which rely on anything but your ability to talk, as opposed to the ability to formulate a logical thought. Congratulations.

Last edited:

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
Talent, you make me laugh. Guy doesn't even write half his songs. He is a plastic manufactured 100% synthesised piece of pop crap designed to pollute the airwaves with mindless drivel, thus encouraging young people not to think for themselves, while people with 1000 times the talent that he has remain without recognition because they don't fit into this narrow band of mainstream shit called pop.
EDIT: I notice that you have managed to avoid any HSC subjects which rely on anything but your ability to talk, as opposed to the ability to formulate a logical thought. Congratulations.
obviosly someone who doesn't do a history or you would know that you have to be able to critically anaylse events to come to informed judgments about what happened.

Oh yeah and english has ablsolutly nothing to do with formulating logical thoughts - ur full of shit u realise and know absoluting nothing about what u attmept to critiaise me for.
I'm not going to even bother with ur petty subject.

and for ur information - i did 3 unit maths in year 11 and was darn good at it. I have chosen to do things that interest me which i go exceptionally well in - some people call that the smart thing to do - but i dont think u understand that would u - might be too logical.

as for guy - quite frankly u can think what u want but i dont c u making headlines so for as long as he continues to make the news and have number one singles - hes got talent.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
1. year 11 3 unit maths is for retards, i did year 12 maths in year 11 and got a band 6
2. Sales do not equal talent. Blink 182, with their guitarist Tom Delonge have probably sold 10 times the records that Joe Satriani or Steve Vai have, does that mean that Delonge is even close to the talent of Vai or Satriani, FUCK NO!
3. Noone will know, let alone care, who guy is in 6 months time. He will end up on the expended crap heap along with Avril, Britney and all the people who came off those other 'talent' shows. Guy was a product of record company execs asking themselves "What other way can we peddle our crap to mindless adolescents?".

olay

HSC
poor guy. he so got duped. he has talent. just... hes turned into a commercial, pop manufactured fellah. i'm waiting for his time to shine again, where he gets to write his own stuf. i used to be a guy fan. now i'm majorly turned off him. hated shannon. now i find him (mildly) tolerable.

anyway, with the switching medium, theres no prob whatsoever. i did/am doing it! just as long as u can back up your changes for your viva voce/reflection. last yr ppl apparently did a switchy with about one month to go! O_O so... it can have absolutely nothing to do with your proposal. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)