Tae Kwon Do (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
yeah patterns r a bitch
did u do rhee (if thats how u spell it) cuz we dont have a green belt
im on red
geez i dont know the kind i do but the belts go:
white, yellow 1 2 3,blue 1 2 3 ,red 1 2 3, provisional black (im not sure how long u stay on this), then black.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
gordo said:
how do u go up a belt?
remember ur routines....so boring....and sum gay sparring

no contact till ur like brown/black belt (well, no proper contact)

HSC
I had tipped belts. So you'd get yellow with a green tip (stripe) on it...

Those dumb patterns just pissed me off. As did all those other routine movements. That's why i switched to self-defence.

Pierotte

HSC
i get to do contact, but only if your doing comp stuff, otherwise theres no real point, cept its annoying cuz u have to wear all the padding and stuff and it gets so hot!!!!

heheh i remeber a couple months ago i got kicked in the nose, i cried for a week cuz i was so scared the swelling would never go down.
but a wek later it was back to normal, luckily!!!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i used to do tae kwon do as well, a few yrs back, stopped when i was in yr5/6, i got to a yellow 2 tip. it was great. we used to do sparring with contact but we had to wear these chest pad thingos...i loved it, it was great

theone123

blue essence
HSC
gradings...

damn 50 bux each time you do a grading. :(

haha i go to Walsh TKD Aus, where do u's go?

Invalid

HSC
N/A
Pierotte said:
cool , congrats
do u do much comp stuff?
Nah not much comp stuff, gave up tae-kwon-do once got black belt, to repeative...

now looking into doing street fighting

theone123

blue essence
HSC
braad said:
remember ur routines....so boring....and sum gay sparring

no contact till ur like brown/black belt (well, no proper contact)
u must have some crap TKD instructor :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
theone123 said:
u must have some crap TKD instructor :p
oh...he was okayyyyyyy...i did it when i was still in primary...maybe he just didnt want broken children?:p

theone123

blue essence
HSC
instructors are lean on children, the one im going to atm, is strict well disciplines and no slacking off, they treat us like soldiers :S, my grand master is the best TKD instuctor in australia and was the first to reach 8th Dan black belt in Australia.

tempco

HSC
I do TKD... had a rest for 2 yrs or so during Yr 11 and 12, but I joined the TKD club at UNSW... had some good memories though... the only fun part is the fighting and competing. I managed to kick someone in the neck during a fight.. he was lying on the ground struggling to breathe lol... all part of the sport though ;)

Pierotte

HSC
hahah oo so vicious!! I remebr in my first comp the girl who i was fighting got her friends to come up to me and give me this whole sob story about how she was a whole year younger than me and she wasnt aloud to be kicked in the head so i shouldnt try and blah blah blah
then just before we fought she was all like hi, please dont kick me too hard, imm feeling a bit sick... she wanted me to take it easy on her so she could take advantage and beat me... fat chance
I kicked her but extra hard for being such a fucking wuss... why do a sport if u cant handle it!!??
Highlights of the fight : she fell over (tee hee), then later on started crying saying i kicked her in the head, when in reeality i didnt go anywhere NEAR her head, she was just so cut becuase she was losing sooooooo badly.

... i think i may have anger issues...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)