• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tafe Nsw To University (1 Viewer)

rooney10

HSC
N/A
I have applied for Accounting diploma(D2D) in TAFE NSW.....the course duration is 1.5yrs...so is the diploma from TAFE NSW any good????? Advantage and Disadvantage please....

And how much duration will it take to complete my bachelor degree from university(UTS or macquaire) after completing 1.5 yr of diploma????

How much exemption will i get when transferring my credits into university from TAFE NSW????

Any feedbacks will be greatly appreciated....

blerkles

HSC
N/A
Some uni's are stingy and only offer 3-6 months credit, others like CSU offer a full years credit at least. Advanced Diploma gave Mum 1.5 years credit for Accounting at CSU. You really have to contact each one directly - even though many will not discuss specifics unless you are enrolled there already.

"As CSU is a participant in the AVCC National Credit Transfer Schemes, TAFE students who hold a Diploma (formerly Associate Diploma) will be granted a minimum of 33% credit in a related three year full-time equivalent undergraduate course or 25% in a four year course".

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
You'll get a better job after finishing your diploma degree, better chances than students who graduated UWS in Accounting.
That's absurd, shut up.
The people will not discriminate you because you're a UWS graduate. If you can demonstrate that you're capable of completing the tasks required, for what ever position it may be, they will consider you.

Anywayzzzzzzz, who would want to work for some overweight idiot who selects his/hers employees based on the education institution they attended? Lolz, not only is it incompetent to do such a thing, it's also bad for biz. UNSW n USYD are not the smartest lozl, in fact most of them are party animals who fail - just browse around this site; bogan69 for example is a shit cunt, shit marks ~ party animal.

Recently I was pleasantly surprised by many of the students at UWS, mi mi, UWS is by far the place to be in 2009.

haruhis2kyon

HSC
Are the D2D courses available to domestic students? For some reason, the only information I could get my hands on are on the international TAFE website for foreign students. If anyone can provide me with a link with D2D information, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)