teacher suspended for calling Howard a dick (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/09/04/1188783236867.html

"Referring to the "dick" incident, he [dobber] wrote: "This is not acceptable. This lesson is meant to encourage newly arrived Australians to be able to connect with their new country.""

What about a new country where you don't get SHOT for criticizing the government, say? Nice fucking example. People don't come here to accept mindlessly what other people say, and the teacher meant it as a small joke. Obviously you immigrants don't get the concept of free speech.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
news flash: whooooooo cares

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
I wonder what the same people would say if it was the immigrants who called John Howard a dick.

jimmayyy

HSC
vulgarfraction said:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/09/04/1188783236867.html

"Referring to the "dick" incident, he [dobber] wrote: "This is not acceptable. This lesson is meant to encourage newly arrived Australians to be able to connect with their new country.""

What about a new country where you don't get SHOT for criticizing the government, say? Nice fucking example. People don't come here to accept mindlessly what other people say, and the teacher meant it as a small joke. Obviously you immigrants don't get the concept of free speech.
lmfao god you're retarded

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
the teacher is a dick.
yeah but the fob guy's more of a dick.

jimmayyy said:
lmfao god you're retarded
well done, eloquently put. reflects the higher thought processes in there- you should get into debating sometime.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
You know people use aircraft to get here now. Plus, it to even get citizenship it requires being here several years. Hardly "fresh" off the boat.

Also, you don't sound clever by referring to people who have been living in Australia for years as "fobs".

MissSarajevo

HSC
using such vulgar word in a classroom where you are supposed to teach how to be a good citizen is a gross abuse of teaching profession and violation of the ethics of trust in teaching.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
MissSarajevo said:
using such vulgar word in a classroom where you are supposed to teach how to be a good citizen is a gross abuse of teaching profession and violation of the ethics of trust in teaching.
agreed.

it is not about what she said about our johnny boy, it is the fact that she made a politically biased comment, which professional teachers must not make and let their audience make that decision for themselves.

everyone has their own opinion, but please teachers, keep them to yourself or you'll get what that teacher deserves.

Ron Paul

HSC
N/A
One time, my teacher called George Bush "a stupid man".

The thought had never occurred to me, but once she had expressed this opinion my eyes were opened. I could never listen to a word spoken by the President without thinking of my teacher's comment, and I could not help but feel swayed by her view. I, too, now think George Bush is a stupid man. Surely if she had never said such a thing infront of my young, feeble, easily persuaded mind I would never have noticed this! I would never have thought this! But no, she uttered those fateful words in my presence; I am now doomed to have no political opinion of my own for she has corrupted my free will and coerced me to see no other way but hers.

Fucking public education.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Ron Paul said:
One time, my teacher called George Bush "a stupid man".

The thought had never occurred to me, but once she had expressed this opinion my eyes were opened. I could never listen to a word spoken by the President without thinking of my teacher's comment, and I could not help but feel swayed by her view. I, too, now think George Bush is a stupid man. Surely if she had never said such a thing infront of my young, feeble, easily persuaded mind I would never have noticed this! I would never have thought this! But no, she uttered those fateful words in my presence; I am now doomed to have no political opinion of my own for she has corrupted my free will and coerced me to see no other way but hers.

Fucking public education.
Ron Paul.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I wish teachers would leave politics out of the classroom, especially one filled with immigrants. I got a bit sick of all the left wing shit that went on at school, too bad i never ratted them out to john howard and the board of studies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)